1) extract SDM-V232.zip
2) setup the SDM program by pressing ( setup.exe )
3) Extract the zip file SDM_demo_tool.zip.
4) Copy the 'dataFile.zip' to C:\
6) Disable any active pop-up blockers in the web browser that you will use to run SDM.
7)When SDM is installed on a PC , Internet Explorer may display HTML source code when you attempt to launch SDM. To fix this problem, go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced. Then scroll to the Security section, check Allow active content to run in files on my computer, and click Apply. Then relaunch SDM.
8)Click on the Cisco SDM icon on your desktop to launch the SDM demo version. Enter the loopback address 127.0.0.1 and click on the launch button to start the SDM demo application. Accept any security certificate notification messages that pop up.
9) Use the ca.cer and router.cer certificates to demonstrate importing Certificate Authority (CA) and Router certificates. You could get these certificates from SDM_demo_tool.zip.